__makeinfo__ broken on Windows 32-bit 4.2.0-rc3 candidate?

From: Rik
Subject: __makeinfo__ broken on Windows 32-bit 4.2.0-rc3 candidate?
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 14:08:17 -0700

11/11/16

The rc3 candidate builds and passes 'make check' and '__run_test_suite__'
on Linux (no surprise).

I used the 32-bit version of the rc3 Windows installer in a Windows XP VM
and I get 6 failures from using '__run_test_suite__'.  Two of the failures
are with publish.m and have been reported here
(https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?49501).  In fntests.log, I see
"gl2ps_renderer::draw: internal pipe error" for these.

The other four tests fail somewhere below the invocation of __makeinfo__.
They have been reported here (https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?49509).

Sadly, it looks like an rc4 candidate will eventually be needed.

--Rik