Re: Website update

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Website update
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 10:54:15 -0800

On Mon, Nov 07, 2016 at 05:07:31 -0800, siko1056 wrote:
> Mike Miller-4 wrote
> > There is something strange with the layout on my system (Firefox on
> > Debian). The
> > <footer>
> >
> > <section>
> >  has a top padding that overlaps the last
> > line of the paragraph before it. This is most notable on the Donate and
> > Get Involved pages, where the links at the very end of the paragraph are
> > almost unclickable, I need to hover over the very top of the characters.
> >
> > --
> > mike
>
> Mike, I'm afraid, I cannot reproduce the behavior, with or without JS. Can
> you attach a screenshot?

Absolutely.

Looking at the Donate page, the first image shows that the pointer is
not able to click the bitcoin hyperlink (pointer1.png).

The second image shows that the Support header is highlighted when
double clicking at this location (pointer2.png).

The third image shows that if the pointer is moved to the very top of
the hyperlink, it can be clicked (pointer3.png).

The fourth image shows the Firefox box model debug tool, showing that
the footer area overlaps with the end of the last paragraph of the page
contents (box.png).

Does that help?

--
mike