Re: SIAM event at OctConf 2017?

From: Andrea Latina
Subject: Re: SIAM event at OctConf 2017?
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 18:25:09 +0100

Dear Francesco,

this sounds to me like a great idea.

As, I see, the organization of the conference is emerging quite
spontaneously, I would recommend you propose a time slot for this
session on the wiki page, subjected to the validation of Juan and all
those managing that page. Once the timetable will be more or less
finalized, I will publish it on the OctConf Indico page.

Also, I invite you and all the students who intend to participate, to
register using the form we published on the OctConf Indico page:
https://indico.cern.ch/event/609833 This will help us with the
logistics.

Best,
Andrea