Re: Possible inclusion in commercial support list

From: mbro009
Subject: Re: Possible inclusion in commercial support list
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 12:03:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi Doug and Pantxo

Customers who have an agreement with us can download the executables and
source code from my.thodica.com.

Our current plans are to make some significant additions to Thodica Octave.
The maintainers of GNU Octave may consider the changes on a case by case
basis and include into GNU Octave if they judge them as suitable.

The specific bugs I refer to in my post above relate to how the Lapack
routines ?gecon are called and the length of the work arrays required for
real vs complex.

Thank you for your consideration.

Matthew