Re: GSoC 2017 project -- Speeding up tensor contraction in Octave

From: Colin Macdonald
Subject: Re: GSoC 2017 project -- Speeding up tensor contraction in Octave
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 09:29:28 -0800

On 01/03/17 04:47, Somesh Singh wrote:
Could you please help me with how to go about finding a mentor? Is there
a set procedure that is needed to be followed? Who shall I pitch the
idea to? Kindly let me know.

Read the URL I sent, should have some suggestions: help us improve it if it doesn't! Start trying to fix some bugs etc.

Ideas should be pitched to the maillist.

p.s., please bottom post on this maillist.

Colin