Re: OctConf 2017 Poster Session

From: Andrea Latina
Subject: Re: OctConf 2017 Poster Session
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 10:49:43 +0100

Hi all,
even if we won't have a dedicated poster session, I encourage whoever wants to just bring his/her poster(s). We will have a very visible space in the main building where posters will be on display during the entire duration of OctConf. They might attract curious people and advertise Octave, even without a proper poster session.