Re: octave, the Summer of Code Project

From: 4
Subject: Re: octave, the Summer of Code Project
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 00:25:52 +0800 (CST)

Sir,
I'm Leo Yi, a sophomore in Computer science at Peking University, China. And I’m the very one who mailed to you personally instead of to the mailing list. Do you enjoy OctConf 2017?
I’ve been reading some papers about Boolean operations on polygons. Eh, I don’t intend to put any links here because they are written in Chinese and have almost nothing special... I notice that what you’ve been talking about is the library and interface stuff. Does that mean the main problem at present is not about algorithm but only integrating?
I’m not familiar with Nabble.com, and my post is pending, so I send my question again by email.
Please tell me, so that I can contribute more rather than waste time going in the wrong way. Thanks!