Octave development daily snapshot service

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Octave development daily snapshot service
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 10:29:03 -0700

All,

I am maintaining a Docker instance that contains the latest development
version of Octave running on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.

How to use:

1. docker run -it mtmiller/octave-snapshot
2. Use Octave however you need to

I intend to keep this updated, ideally once a day, but for now it's
whenever I have time to run the build scripts.

This container will always track the head of the default branch, so
there is of course no guarantee that things will not break or change
suddenly. This is intended for development use, to test scripts,
packages, or other projects against Octave as it is being developed.
This is the purpose that I needed it for.

I am open to suggestions, pull requests, ideas on how to improve or
automate. Source is at https://github.com/mtmiller/octave-snapshot.

--
mike