Re: GSoC 2017: Neural Networks package

From: Francesco Faccio
Subject: Re: GSoC 2017: Neural Networks package
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 16:03:04 +0200

Hi everybody,

I have been selected for the GSoC of this summer and I would like to thank the entire community for this exciting opportunity!

You'll find my blog at this link [1] and my bitbucket repository with the nnet package at [2].

I'm talking with my mentors in order to define the details of the roadmap. Every step will be posted on my blog.

Thank you again for your trust!

Cheers,
Enrico

Thank you Enrico.

Can someone please link this with Planet Octave?

Thanks,

Francesco