Re: bug-41723.tst hangs

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: bug-41723.tst hangs
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 08:24:32 -0400

Oops. I'm not seeing this problem when I build and run the tests myself. I'll check it out when I'm at a real keyboard again later today.

jwe

On June 17, 2017 1:57:32 AM EDT, Mike Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
hg id
0954bf188bed tip @
hangs at bug-41723.tst
See e.g.:

http://buildbot.octave.org:8010/waterfall

Confirmed. Hang in that test is introduced with changeset fca2f775ab4c
made today. Seems relevant that the change deals with local functions in
a classdef file, which is exactly what bug-41723.tst is testing for.

Cc'ing jwe who authored both the original change to add support for
local functions and this change that breaks the test.