Matlab signatures

From: JuanPi
Subject: Matlab signatures
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 17:26:58 +0200

Hi,

After revising the code of functions

polybool, ispolycw, poly2ccw, poly2cw, polyjoin, and polysplit

we realized we have all the functionality in geomtry already.
so we have opened anew folde rinside geomtry to provide function
aliases that are compatible with matlab. all these functions will be
implemented there.

Please let us know if you have other matlab functions that can be
implemented as wrappers to functions in the geometry.

Cheers

--
JuanPi Carbajal
https://goo.gl/ayiJzi