Re: octave-forge user at savannah

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: octave-forge user at savannah
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 15:02:10 +0200

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 01:15:27PM +0200, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:
> > Currently, only the name of this squad is used, to tag entries in the
> > task manager as to belong to Octave Forge...
> >
> That means that you wont' be able to assign issues to me then, because
> I think savannah access is linked to push permission in the octave
> repo.

As I understand it, being a member of the (currently empty)
'octave-forge' squad would also be linked to push permissions in the
Octave repo, if this squad were set to 'active' (it currently seems to
be set to 'inactive'). And I don't think that I could formally assign
to members of this squad.

Yes, it's not perfect, but maybe it'll work. I'll note within the
posts who is currently working on what.

Olaf