Re: [octave forge] new external package

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: [octave forge] new external package
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 13:41:35 +0200

On Fri, Sep 01, 2017 at 11:27:56AM +0200, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Yes, a repo hosted on SF (see the "common requirements":
> > https://octave.sourceforge.io/common-requirements.php).
> >
> > You must ask the admins to create one (hg in your case).
> >
> I can do that myself, I have push access. I guess I will wait for
> Olaf's green light.

I've seen it, please allow some time, I'm currently caught by 'real
life' and still have some OF things in the queue. Julien has already
cared about this, but the formal checks have to be done still... A
first thing to note: This package is exceptional in that 'licensecheck
-r' returns 'UNKNOWN' for almoust all files, which requires much
manual checking. (The license of the original files has to be checked
also, not only of the files in the generated release.)

Yes, I've seen you have 'release technician' rights, but this would
only spare us the work of creating a repository, which is only a small
part.

Olaf