Re: bioinfo package - maintenance of ...

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: bioinfo package - maintenance of ...
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 11:22:04 +0100

Alois,

Oliver and me currently consider to ask the maintainers to vote on
turning 'bioinfo' into an 'external' Octave Forge package

https://octave.sourceforge.io/dev-descr-two-groups.php

despite the fact that it corresponds to a Matlab toolbox.

But once someone else should be willing and able to maintain it in the
'community' group again, and we see a need for it, we would let him do
so, and therefore take the corresponding 'external' package off again
from Octave Forge.

Would you accept this?

Olaf