Re: Requesting to provide more information regarding contribution of new

From: aishwarya tadaki
Subject: Re: Requesting to provide more information regarding contribution of new package to octave
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 22:52:35 +0530

Respected,
          Thank you for providing me the path for information. We'll certainly go through it.

Thank you,

On 31-Jan-2018 11:29 PM, "aishwarya tadaki" <address@hidden> wrote:

I’m Aishwarya B Tadaki.I am pursuing Electrical and Electronics Engineering.  I am doing a toolbox in Octave for Electrical Power System Analysis. So I need information regarding the standards and requirements to be fulfilled for contributing the toolbox to Octave Forge.

This information will be very helpful for my project.

Thank You,

Sent from Mail for Windows 10