Help trying to merge my changes to current default

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Help trying to merge my changes to current default
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 15:39:36 +0100

Hi all,

I did some changes during Octconf to include test for pkg.m and start
the refactoring of that function.
Now, when I lok at hg log, I see I have done quite a messy commit
work. Is there a way to export a clean change set (I guess some flavor
of hg diff) to get only the things I have done to the sources?

I essentially do not want to had to the repo history my commits
ranting, quite rookie, to be honest. But I want to add the final form
of the local branch I have.

Is it maybe easier to just re-clone and copy the changes over and make
a new commit with that?

Thanks