Removing XFAILs from test suite summary

From: Rik
Subject: Removing XFAILs from test suite summary
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 10:54:03 -0700

When I run the test suite, I currently get

  PASS                            14855
  FAIL                                0
  XFAIL (reported bug)               31
  XFAIL (expected failure)            5
  SKIP (missing feature)            138
  SKIP (run-time condition)          12

There are 5 reported XFAILs.  XFAILs are supposed to be known failures,
i.e., tests that the programmer has put in temporarily while writing code
and which are expected to pass as soon as the code is actually viable.  It
really is more of a development feature, and I don't think we need to ship
code that has known failures like this.

My suggestion would be that we file a bug report for each remaining XFAIL
and then associate that bug report with the BIST tests.  This would at
least give us a place to track these things.  As it is, nobody ever really
reviews these.  At least with a bug report filed on Savannah there would be
a record of it.

--Rik