Re: Please test: macOS dmg for 4.3.92

From: c.
Subject: Re: Please test: macOS dmg for 4.3.92
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 13:53:00 +0200

> On 2 May 2018, at 13:42, c. <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> 13 of the 15 FAIL are in "vecnorm.m" which passes all test in my
> self-compiled 4.4.0.

actually it seems this problem is related to a version of vecnorm in the nurbs
package as I have "pkg load nurbs" in my .octaverc

>> pkg unload nurbs
>> test vecnorm
PASSES 13 out of 13 tests

So this is not an issue with the macos binary.

Rafael, may I suggest we change name to the vecnorm function in the nurbs
package?
Also Matlab has a built-in vecnorm function that has different functionality an
I don't think it is a good idea to shadow it with the one in nurbs ...

c.