Re: Patch to improve GUI editor on HiDPI displays

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Patch to improve GUI editor on HiDPI displays
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 17:52:01 -0700

On Fri, May 04, 2018 at 17:07:58 -0700, Rik wrote:
> The minor releases are typically only for bug fixes, and this is very much
> a feature addition.  That doesn't mean we can't make an exception, but it
> should be debated first.

I would call this a bug fix, I think it is entirely appropriate to make
on the stable branch for 4.4.1, and I was planning on doing so.

This patch changes the default value of a Scintilla internal setting,
that the Scintilla docs themselves say should be a reasonable default on
any modern graphics system.

--
mike