Re: Aw: Re: BuildBots no longer run make check?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Aw: Re: BuildBots no longer run make check?
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 08:47:39 -0400

On 06/04/2018 03:24 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

I can also put the hg archive of the configuration files on the web to make it easier for others to help with managing the buildbots, but first I have to figure out how best to store some private info that is currently embedded in the master config file.

I fixed the master config file so that the worker password info is hidden in a separate file that is not in the hg archive and created a new repo starting with the latest files. I omitted previous changes because those files did contain password info. You can find the repo here:

  http://hg.octave.org/octave-buildbot

Note that I'm not an expert in python or buildbot. Any suggestions and improvements are welcome, especially for filtering the log files to properly report success/failure for the tests with buildbot version 1.x.