octave forge arduino package - repo request and status

From: John Donoghue
Subject: octave forge arduino package - repo request and status
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 16:05:05 -0400

I've been playing around with a old arduino uno I've had laying around recently and started working on a functionality equivalent version of the matlab arduino support package for octave. (ie: the functions are available similar to the matlab documentation, but probably works differently internally)

Currently the functionality allows:

* uploading a image to the arduino to communicate to the package using the 'arduinosetup' which spawns the arduino IDE with code loaded.

* the analog and digital functions work

* basic i2cdev is working, but not fully tested

* basic spidev is there, but I have found tested it against any hardware yet

I'm planning on getting it to a first release state in the next couple of weeks. Anyone have any interest in using it?

Also, can someone who has the permissions create a new hg 'arduino' repo for it on octave forge ?

JohnD