Re: GSoC - Octave code sharing

From: siko1056
Subject: Re: GSoC - Octave code sharing
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 02:27:09 -0700 (MST)

siko1056 wrote
> Sahil wrote
>> Hi Kai
>>
>> wiki.octave.space seems to have some problem, I'm unable to connect to
>> it.
>> Please look into it. Also have a look at planet.octave.org. The posts are
>> not being updated there as well.
>>
>> Also, thanks for the detailed feedback in GSoC first phase evaluation.
>> I'll
>> try to inculcate them now on-wards.
>>
>> Regards
>> Sahil
>
> Greetings Sahil,
>
> The web strikes back.  The problem with planet.octave.org seems to be,
> that
> some blog went offline or causes the aggregator to fail its updating
> routine.  And a bad Friday "going to weekend" action caused my server at
> octave.space to fail :( (I use this as compute server as well, but usually
> it does not fail that hard to not boot again.)
>
> I will investigate (and hopefully solve) the problems until Monday.  Sorry
> for the inconvenience,
>
> Kai

Both problems seem to be solved.  Unfortunately, for
https://wiki.octave.space you have to recreate your account.  I reinstalled
MediaWiki (it is a crash-test-Wiki anyway).  But you should be able to work
with the API again.

With planet.octave.org, some URL of Mike
https://blog.mtmxr.com/tag/octave/atom.xml did no longer work with the
Planet software and caused errors on each update, switching to
https://blog.mtmxr.com/atom.xml now works.

Best,
Kai