Re: Status of Octave in Windows 10

From: PrasannaKumar Muralidharan
Subject: Re: Status of Octave in Windows 10
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 18:58:30 +0530

I found a work around. Enabling the "Use legacy console" in command
prompt Properties -> Options and restarting Octave fixes the scroll
issue. But it prevents "Bash on Ubuntu on Windows" from working. Guess
that is the only thing that requires new console capabilities.

Definitely some Windows console changes has created the issue, having
a fix will be great. But till then I hope people can keep using Octave
with this work around. With this the bug is definitely not a blocker.

Hope this helps,
PrasannaKumar