Contribution with the function "readtable"

From: Jacobo Sandoval
Subject: Contribution with the function "readtable"
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 23:41:47 +0000

Dear Colleague :

I am working with octave-online.net
but when I was attempting to use the function readtable (), a message was shown.

warning: the 'readtable' function is not yet implemented in Octave  Please read <http://www.octave.org/missing.html> to learn how you can contribute missing functionality. error: 'readtable' undefined near line 1

Now, I have developed a simple idea, how can I contribute to share with you.
My code works fine.
Sincerely!
Jacobo Sandoval