Modular inverse matrices

From: Fausto Abraham Jacques
Subject: Modular inverse matrices
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 19:32:32 -0500

Hi,

I have written a .m file which obtains the modular inverse of a matrix using the Gauss-Jacques method. It does not use neither determinants nor the adjoint matrix. So, this method can obtain bigger modular inverse matrices in Zn.

This is part of numerical analysis and linear algebra.

How can I publish my .m file to the Octave community?

Cheers,
--
Abe Jacques

"God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from himself, because it is not there." C.S. Lewis