Re: movfun

From: Rik
Subject: Re: movfun
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 12:15:51 -0800

On 12/10/2018 09:00 AM, address@hidden wrote:
Subject:
[movfun] moving window function: matlab
From:
Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden>
Date:
12/10/2018 03:56 AM
To:
Maintainers GNU Octave <address@hidden>
Message:
1

Hi all,

I think movfun [1] is in good shape. To implement the matlab functions
(just wrappers around movfun) I need to know the lest of mov*
functions shipped with matlab (are there more thna in savannah? [2])

Can any one get this list? I guess by TAB completion

They have a list in the documentation (https://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/referencelist.html?type=function&s_cid=doc_ftr&listtype=alpha#section_M)

movmad    Moving median absolute deviation
movmax    Moving maximum
movmean    Moving mean
movmedian    Moving median
movmin    Moving minimum
movprod    Moving product
movstd    Moving standard deviation
movsum    Moving sum
movvar    Moving variance

I think movfun.m should be transferred in to Mercurial in to scripts/statistics/private as it is a helper function for the visible functions above.

--Rik