RE: Working on nnet package

From: Mohammed Elmusrati
Subject: RE: Working on nnet package
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 15:57:03 +0200

Hi,

Yes, I totally agree.. Machine learning is state of the art now and it would be great to develop more functions to support this extremely important area. Since I use Octave in my Machine Learning course, I have written few functions for my students to implement ANN for example. They work fine under Octave as well as Matlab. But there are not similar to Matlab ANN toolbox structure. I may add them to Github so wider range of users may use them.

Question: Is it necessary for the developed packages to be identical as Matlab toolboxes? Is it possible to have Octave style CNN or Deep learning packages?

Thank you

M. Elmusrati

Sent from Mail for Windows 10