License question

From: GoSim
Subject: License question
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 17:06:48 -0500 (CDT)

I have created a block diagram environment program that creates a script and
run Octave. I am done with my ideas and am looking at licenses. Basically
depending on the success of my program I would at least like to have the
possibility to sell commercial versions of it targeting certain industries
with sensor connections/sensor blocks. It's not my plan, but I would like
the possibility.

So my question is, do you have an issue with this? I am thinking of the MIT
license. Assume that GoSim grows and commercial licenses are created. GoSim
runs Matlab code with Octave. Is this something you would accept? This GoSim
variant would be a standalone program and not a package.