Re: OF packages: check OF repositories

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: OF packages: check OF repositories
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 22:43:44 +0200

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:22:37AM -0400, JohnD wrote:

> [...]

Yes, done. There were two more, between the released changeset and the
tag push.

database, parallel, struct are refreshed, also optim, which came back
online with the negligible number of 86 changesets lacking.

This leaves mapping and simp, according to Sourceforge, but we heard
from Doug and JuanP that there were (are?) more.

Olaf