HAVE_FEATURE information for BLAS and LAPACK

From: Rik
Subject: HAVE_FEATURE information for BLAS and LAPACK
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 09:27:43 -0700

All,

I just took a look at https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?57042 where the
internal configuration information about Octave obtained from
__octave_config_info__.build_features returns 0 for BLAS and LAPACK.

This isn't at all true.  BLAS and LAPACK are non-optional requirements and
the configure script will bail out if early if they are not present.  Since
they are non-optional, one choice would be to remove them from the
build_features structure.  There is no need to test for them because they
will always be there.  Another simple choice would be to default these two
entries to 1 since they will always be present.  I have a slight leaning
towards the first solution since I don't believe there is a reason for a
programmer to condition any of their code on HAVE_BLAS or HAVE_LAPACK.

Any thoughts?

--Rik