Re: final format() changes

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: final format() changes
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 11:25:05 +0900

On 10/17/19 6:42 AM, Rik wrote:
> Kai,
>
> With jwe's suggestion, I checked in a change for format which does not make
> any modifications unless all arguments are parsed successfully.  See
> https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/25479159213b.  This should be
> the last change needed for format (fingers crossed).
>
> --Rik

Now I am really fully satisfied and happy!  None of my stupid inputs
caused unexpected or implausible behavior =)

I am sorry for having been such a horrible user and hope you don't feel
annoyed by my testing.  Your new feature is really appreciated and I
want to make a lot use of it ;-)

Thank you both a lot.  Maybe I can extend the NEWS [1] about multiple
format options, if you want?

Kai

[1] https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/bea2823affa4