Re: Table I/O [WAS: io-2.4.13 released]

From: Andrew Janke
Subject: Re: Table I/O [WAS: io-2.4.13 released]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019 04:11:54 -0700

On 10/19/19 2:12 AM, PhilipNienhuis wrote:
apjanke-floss wrote

<snip>
Maybe open a task in the Task Tracker? that tracker is largely, but IMO
unduly, dormant.

Where can I find the Task Tracker? I don't see it linked from the io
Octave Forge package page.

https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?group=octave

Or, just scroll up in the Octave bug tracker, and its in the upper right
menu between Bugs and Patches, see attached pic.

Aha. Thanks.

"Submit New" under Tasks is crossed out for me, and not an active link. Maybe the Octave project on Savannah is set up so that only project members have permission to create new Tasks (or to Export bugs or tasks)?

Cheers,
Andrew