midi functions

From: John Donoghue
Subject: midi functions
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 20:30:10 -0500

All,

I started what could turn into a new package for midi functions based on the function info provided for matlab.

It is using rtmidi as the library for the midi access, still needs some work and doesnt have all the functions yet.

I posted to the code onto teh patch tracker [1]

If it looks ok for a start, can someone create a hg repo on octave-forge for it?

[1] https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?9868

JD