Re: Counsel project admin

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Counsel project admin
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 18:05:07 +0100

Dear all,

Thanks for all the answers. Mor eiformation follows:

@Julien @Nir: These are good ideas, we have discussed them. Matgeom
need sot exist as a package by itself, not as a subpackage. So adding
matgeom as as ubpackage, be it namepsac eor not, is not what i call
sustainable
@Nik: Renamig at geometry is still a psosibility. It destroy code
already out there though and mapping package will need to upadte as
well.
@Carne: you sugestion is link number [3]. I have proposed this
upstream, they do not want external dependencies (m-file only). Also
clipPolygon has two libraries available, one is mex, so that's not an
issue, the other one is C, which means somebody will need to write the
mex interface, so that matlab user can use the function. I am not up
to that, I almost feel it counter productive.

So the standing situation is: