Re: Need test run in Matlab

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: Need test run in Matlab
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 16:11:27 +0100

Hi jwe,

These are the results after I modified f1 and f2 (attached; Matlab
2019a doesn't  accept declaration of persistent and initialization in
the same line)

fh1 =

  function_handle with value:

    @gg

fh2 =

  function_handle with value:

    @gg

foo-i-hithere
foo-i-hithere

ans =

  struct with fields:

     function: 'gg'
         type: 'scopedfunction'
         file: 'C:\Users\jcarbaja\Downloads\fh-bug.tar\private\gg.m'
    parentage: {'gg'}

ans =

  struct with fields:

     function: 'gg'
         type: 'scopedfunction'
         file: 'C:\Users\jcarbaja\Downloads\fh-bug.tar\private\gg.m'
    parentage: {'gg'}

ans =

  139×1 cell array

    {'pathdef'                                          }
    {'userpath'                                         }
    {'usejava'                                          }
    {'matlabrc'                                         }
    {'initdesktoputils'                                 }
    {'path'                                             }
    {'mtree.isempty'                                    }
    {'mdbstatus'                                        }
    {'breakpointsForAllFiles'                           }
    {'+editor\private\unmapFile'                        }
    {'+editor\private\doSetBreakpoint'                  }
    {'+editor\private\createJavaBreakpointsFromDbstatus'}
    {'+editor\private\checkFilename'                    }
    {'+editor\private\checkCollection'                  }
    {'Manager'                                          }
    {'EventSource'                                      }
    {'toolboxdir'                                       }
    {'fullfile'                                         }
    {'Channel'                                          }
    {'filesep'                                          }
    {'ispc'                                             }
    {'MessageHandler'                                   }
    {'InputStream'                                      }
    {'OutputStream'                                     }
    {'Stream'                                           }
    {'hgrc'                                             }
    {'ismac'                                            }
    {'ispref'                                           }
    {'opaque.char'                                      }
    {'uitools\private\prefutils'                        }
    {'getAll'                                           }
    {'isSidString'                                      }
    {'canLink'                                          }
    {'strtok'                                           }
    {'loadLinkSet'                                      }
    {'isSupportedFile'                                  }
    {'absolute_path'                                    }
    {'fileparts'                                        }
    {'isCompletePath'                                   }
    {'getLinkFilePath'                                  }
    {'isInstalled'                                      }
    {'ReqData.ReqData'                                  }
    {'ReqData.exists'                                   }
    {'ReqData.getInstance'                              }
    {'StorageMapper.StorageMapper'                      }
    {'date'                                             }
    {'visibleInToolstrip'                               }
    {'hasReqDataFile'                                   }
    {'getSystemObjectInfo'                              }
    {'getSystemObjectInfo'                              }
    {'isSystemObjectFile'                               }
    {'cell.ismember'                                    }
    {'fileread'                                         }
    {'isSystemObjectCode'                               }
    {'ParseTreeUtils'                                   }
    {'mtree.mtfind'                                     }
    {'mtree.isnull'                                     }
    {'mtree.indices'                                    }
    {'mtree.select'                                     }
    {'mtree.mtree'                                      }
    {'@mtree\private\nodeinfo'                          }
    {'@mtree\private\mtree_info'                        }
    {'@mtree\private\collect_qualifiers'                }
    {'getCode'                                          }
    {'mtree.wholetree'                                  }
    {'num2cell'                                         }
    {'Type'                                             }
    {'mtree.count'                                      }
    {'mtree.iskind'                                     }
    {'getFileInfoForToolstrip'                          }
    {'getFunctionFileInfoForToolstrip'                  }
    {'mfile'                                            }
    {'mtree.root'                                       }
    {'ensureServiceOn'                                  }
    {'callConnectorStarted'                             }
    {'callLifecycle'                                    }
    {'Logger'                                           }
    {'LoggerLevel'                                      }
    {'rmiCheckStatus'                                   }
    {'rmipref'                                          }
    {'settings_mgr'                                     }
    {'getInstalledSupportPackagesInfo'                  }
    {'getInstalledSpPkgProducts'                        }
    {'getSupportPackageRootNoCreate'                    }
    {'SupportPackageRootHandler'                        }
    {'isdir'                                            }
    {'SingleRootHandler'                                }
    {'getSprootSettingFileLocation'                     }
    {'SettingWriterReader'                              }
    {'javachk'                                          }
    {'repmat'                                           }
    {'close'                                            }
    {'resetLocalePreference'                            }
    {'configurationSet'                                 }
    {'synchronousNativeBridgeServiceProviderDeliver'    }
    {'Future'                                           }
    {'Promise'                                          }
    {'PromiseState'                                     }
    {'f1'                                               }
    {'opentoline'                                       }
    {'gotoLineOfOpenEditor'                             }
    {'getActionForFileType'                             }
    {'openDocument'                                     }
    {'EditorUtils.EditorUtils'                          }
    {'intmax'                                           }
    {'+editor\private\assertEditorAvailable'            }
    {'isEditorAvailable'                                }
    {'Document.Document'                                }
    {'clearAndSetBreakpointsForFile'                    }
    {'EditorUtils.javaCollectionToArray'                }
    {'fh-bug.tar\private\gg'                            }
    {'getSuiteCreationServicesForToolstrip'             }
    {'SuiteCreationLiaison'                             }
    {'AllowsAnythingNamingConventionService'            }
    {'ServiceLocator'                                   }
    {'ServiceFactory'                                   }
    {'PackageServiceLocator'                            }
    {'SuiteCreationService'                             }
    {'Service'                                          }
    {'ServicePlaceholder'                               }
    {'attributes'                                       }
    {'generateArgumentDescriptor'                       }
    {'FunctionSuiteCreationService'                     }
    {'isFunctionBasedTest'                              }
    {'ScriptSuiteCreationService'                       }
    {'FileBasedStaticAnalysisSuiteCreationService'      }
    {'NamingConventionService'                          }
    {'getSimpleParentName'                              }
    {'NamingConventionLiaison'                          }
    {'NonTestFactory'                                   }
    {'getParentNameFromFilename'                        }
    {'fliplr'                                           }
    {'mtree.Outs'                                       }
    {'mtree.restrict'                                   }
    {'mtree.pathit'                                     }
    {'mtree.Parent'                                     }
    {'mtree.Right'                                      }
    {'TestSuiteFactory'                                 }

[...]

  7×1 cell array

    {'Manager'            }
    {'Channel'            }
    {'MessageHandler'     }