Hosting plot demos

From: Pantxo Diribarne
Subject: Hosting plot demos
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 15:36:23 +0100

Hi,

I'd like to start tracking regression in the graphics/printing system ahead of Octave 6.1 release. For this we need to run plot demos and make them available on a central place.

Andy, since you have "traditionally" hosted the plot demo comparison pages on your server, I took the liberty to cc you directly, in case you would accept to continue.

Or better, if we could have a dedicated page, this would avoid relying on a private server.

Pantxo