Re: preferred reference format to help/manual?

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: preferred reference format to help/manual?
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 18:23:04 -0500

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 6:08 PM Mike Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 16:44:18 -0500, Nicholas Jankowski wrote:

It might be better to use the one-argument syntax, it only depends on
how we want the link to be formatted in each particular usage.

Does that help?

Yes, that makes sense. I was putting a patch together to knock out bug #50247.  Absent any objections I'll go with the one-argument syntax for my changes. Changing it elsewhere sounds like a much bigger search and destroy task.