Re: McAfee whitelist request

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: McAfee whitelist request
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 23:46:00 -0400

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 1:45 PM Nicholas Jankowski <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 2, 2020, 12:05 PM Nicholas Jankowski <address@hidden> wrote:

just an FYI, I have done manual submissions to Avast, Symantec, TrendMicro, and Microsoft. Some are rather painful, others notsomuch.  I haven't re'visited McAfee, and I don't have access to a mode of email that will permit a dll or zipped attachment. no feedback on any yet, and the current status from virustotal is more or less the same.  Seems some scanners timeout causing fluctuation in the totals

Microsoft replied with an all clear notice

and just got a reply back that McAfee is whitelisting it.  progress!

If anyone can navigate the Chinese websites for Qihoo-360 and Rising, that would be helpful. Almost all of the others have been requested.