Re: Help in JSON encode/decode project

From: Abdallah Elshamy
Subject: Re: Help in JSON encode/decode project
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 23:57:23 +0200

> I'm the author of octave-rapidjson, you can email me of course.

Thank you for reaching out. Your work is surely very helpful to me.

>  I'm a little bit baffled that there is so much effort creating just another wrapper
> around Rapidjson (for example octave-jsonstuff) instead of working
> together on a project.

 Collaboration and picking from previous work is a core part of this project. I am getting familiar with the different approaches right now.
Hello everyone,

I hope that you and your families are (and will be) fine and well during this time of a pandemic.

I started writing my elaborated proposal [1] (it have some missing sections) and I would like to know what you think about it.

Is my estimations for the time line are realistic?
Do the mentors prefer a specific contact method (like: slack, skype ..etc) so I can add it (besides the methods I supplied contacts for) ?
Is there is any missing sections that I should provide?

Thanks for you time,
Abdallah

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PWzGwL86o1TkAzWLjBzhX9lLTHqt0PdjMv4YHe6LnnE/edit?usp=sharing