Re: Help in JSON encode/decode project

From: Abdallah Elshamy
Subject: Re: Help in JSON encode/decode project
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 21:07:19 +0200

Hello everyone,

I made a mistake in link sharing and copied the link with  “Anyone with the link can view” instead of “Anyone with the link can comment”.
I am very sorry for that.

This is the link with comment rights [1]. I also corrected it in my public application [2].

I also corrected the link in google summer of code site. (does it get updated?)

I added more details to the implementation approach.
Please, tell me what you think about them and about the timeline.

again sorry for that mistake.

Thanks for your time,
Abdallah

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wmQVZseVSDv6I33449r8hCDG1DmM1hei0zdkZspDpTQ/edit?usp=sharing