Re: GSOC

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: GSOC
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 09:43:57 -0400

On going through the project proposals, I found OCS package and project improving octave’s image IO interesting . So I had gone through the OCS Package like simple I/O , Odepkg, control ,etc .
I would love to work under the mentors viz Sebastian schöps, Carlo de Falco and Carnë Daruge

Thus I request the mentors to kindly guide me for the beginning processes.

I will let them comment specifically on either this image or the other random number generation topic (is that separate form you GSOC interest or a parallel proposal area?)

but can we assume since you've looked over the project list that you've seen and worked through the "Things you'll be expected to know or quickly learn" section at https://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_-_Getting_Started