Re: https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/commercial-support.html

From: William Stein
Subject: Re: https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/commercial-support.html
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 11:45:33 -0700

Hello,

Would the following HTML snippet work for the website:

<li>
is an online service that provides GNU Octave via Linux Terminals,
Jupyter Notebooks and X11 desktops, with full support for realtime
collaboration.  Moreover, CoCalc features a course management system
that is tailored for teaching courses online.
    The company Sagemath, Inc. develops and operates CoCalc.
    You can start working with the <a href="https://cocalc.com";>online
service</a> for free
    and upgrade later for a better experience.
    You can also run your own CoCalc on-premises.
</li>

--

Best Regards,
William Stein