[GSoC 2020] Blog posts

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: [GSoC 2020] Blog posts
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 16:55:48 +0900

Dear Abdallah,

Thank you for your second blog post.

I like your design telling what you did and what you are going to do.
This makes it easy for me to follow your work.  In general, should not
be too verbose, but you leave the reader (me) curious about what
Oct-File experiments did you do? ;-)  Maybe you can post some
interesting examples and what you learned compiling/altering them?  Same
for when you freshed up your knowledge.  For example share useful links,
amazing bash "one-liners", rules-of-thumb, that helped you doing this.
When referring to discussions of the mailing-list, it is helpful to
provide a link to them, e.g.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/octave-maintainers/2020-05/msg00120.html

   or

https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Extending-configure-ac-td4697219.html

Finally, does updating the GitHub repository work as expected?  Do you
face difficulties?

Happy hacking,
Kai