Re: [GSoC 2020] Coding starts

From: Abdallah Elshamy
Subject: Re: [GSoC 2020] Coding starts
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 13:20:22 +0200

Greetings,

Another small but important remark is to not copy any text, code,
anything from Matlab.

> "My goal here is to make the test suite covers all cases that
> jsonencode and jsondecode cover in the official documentation of
> MATLAB [...]"

Some modifications should be made.

What I meant here is that I will cover the conversion cases. E.g. from boolean JSON data type to scalar logical. I updated the blog post [1] to clarify that. Thanks for the remark.

Are you going to push the code for your test suite in your GitHub repo
[3]?  I want to check regularly about the progress.

Yes, I will be making a branch called "test-suite" to which I will push the code.

Good luck with your exams.  After they are finished, we can have another
video chat, if you don't like to talk before that.

Thanks a lot. I don't mind talking before that at all.

Best wishes,
Abdallah

[1] https://abdallahshamy.wordpress.com/2020/05/28/community-bonding-report-3/
[3] https://github.com/Abdallah-Elshamy/octave