Re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 08:39:41 -0400

On 7/15/20 6:31 AM, Markus Mützel wrote:
Am 15. Juli 2020 um 11:58 Uhr schrieb "John W. Eaton":
On 7/11/20 4:28 AM, Markus Mützel wrote:

@jwe: Are you managing the dreamhost account?

Yes.

Do you think they could help setting up the email forward of
maintainers@octave.org to octave-maintainers@gnu.org correctly?
At the moment gnu.org rejects some of the messages because the sending domain
and the IP of the dreamhost server mismatch (see above).

I'm not sure what to ask them to do.

I have many forwards for each list on the server (not sure that all are
needed, but I added them to be complete since all of these are used by
mailmain):

    octave-maintainers@octave.org  octave-maintainers@gnu.org
    octave-maintainers-admin@octave.org  octave-maintainers-admin@gnu.org
    octave-maintainers-bounces@octave.org  octave-maintainers-bounces@gnu.org