Re: Creating a new toolbox

From: octave_aerospace
Subject: Re: Creating a new toolbox
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 09:50:11 +0000

Hello Andreas,

The package you linked looks newer than the one
from https://octave.sourceforge.io/pkg-repository/example-package/
So we will work with this one thank you.

Yes, matlab has an aerospace toolbox.

Do you plan to make it a community or external repo?
We were thinking of a community one.

Hello Robert,
Perfect this will be a great help.
Thank you