Buildbot config files available?

From: Andrew Janke
Subject: Buildbot config files available?
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 23:03:50 -0400

Hi, Octave maintainer folks,

I'm trying to set up some Macs as a macOS Buildbot farm for Octave
again, with the eventual goal of contributing them to the main Octave
Buildbot worker pool. But first I'd like to set them up as a separate
farm with their own master, so I know that it Actually Works before
trying to contribute them.

Are the configuration files for the Octave Buildbot master and workers
available anywhere, so that I could use them as a reference?

Cheers,
Andrew