Re: [stable build from source] Ubuntu 20.04 scintilla not found

From: JuanPi
Subject: Re: [stable build from source] Ubuntu 20.04 scintilla not found
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 17:20:05 +0200

Dear all,

The problem is finally solved.

As a last resource, I tried the reinstall method suggested to no avail.
Hence I purged of all libqt5 stuff off my system, and reinstalled the
dependencies following our wiki for 20.04.

This fixed the problem. I reckon that some old qt5 package was
blocking the correct install of some other ones (files at /usr/lib
weren't created).

Thanks to all

--
JuanPi Carbajal
https://goo.gl/ayiJzi

-----
“An article about computational result is advertising, not
scholarship. The actual scholarship is the full software environment,
code and data, that produced  the  result.”
- Buckheit and Donoho