Seeking Guidance GSoC - 2021

From: Kriti .
Subject: Seeking Guidance GSoC - 2021
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 20:32:28 +0530

Hello,

My name is Kriti, I am a sophomore at IIT Roorkee, India. Ever since I was a little girl I was fascinated by Physics, Astronomy, and Mathematics, which is why I am pursuing my Passion for Physics at IIT Roorkee, while developing an Emotion for Programming. I have been exploring my option for a year now, and open source has really struck me as the best way to do so.

I went through this organization in the archives of GSoC and really liked it a lot. And I would love to get to know more about how I may be able to take part in this year’s Google Summer of Code with your organization.

It would be a great help if you could guide me as I’m very excited about working for this organization. Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing back from you.