Re: Tablicious in Octave Forge [was: Re: [GSoC 2021] How should I do now

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Tablicious in Octave Forge [was: Re: [GSoC 2021] How should I do now with project Table datatype]
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 14:59:21 -0500

On 3/9/21 3:58 AM, Andrew Janke wrote:

Even if table arrays make it in to core Octave from the GSoC work, I think Tablicious could be useful as a transitional package or to support older versions of Octave (which I think are still in kind-of wide use?). And it also provides datetimes, categoricals, and (half-assed) string arrays.

If you want to create a forge package that would be great, but I'd also be glad to include these classes in core Octave and can offer some help with that if you are interested.